ABQ Trolley Co. is excited to return in October 2016 with the Trolley of Terror. Bring your own flashlight; this year we are going inside! Please note that riders will be getting on and off the Trolley and venturing into three haunted locations over the course of the tour. Stairs, low ceilings and uneven ground may all be found on the tour. Walking shoes are required.
The Trolley of Terror is the only tour of its kind in the entire state of New Mexico. We will be going into buildings and locations that are normally off limits to the public. Every location that we enter has had reports of paranormal activity.
Paranormal investigating instruction and equipment will be provided to tour guests.
Buy tickets at right==>
The Trolley of Terror features the following haunted locations:
The Bosque | National Hispanic Cultural Center | Old Bernalillo County Courthouse
Read more about the locations here.
Things to keep in mind. Please read very carefully:
1) October nights in Albuquerque are brisk. We will be riding in an open-air trolley; please dress accordingly. Jacket and gloves are recommended. Even a light blanket may be appropriate.
2) We will be exiting the Trolley and venturing inside three haunted locations to do some paranormal investigating. Please wear shoes that you are comfortable walking in (no open-toed shoes allowed).
3) Bring your own flashlight! Bring a digital camera!
4) Because we will be entering various buildings (and buildings off limits to the public), you must sign a liability waiver and release form when boarding the Trolley. Any guest refusing to sign this waiver will not be permitted to participate in the tour.
5) The tickets are non-refundable but they are fully transferable. Sell them to somebody else or give them to a friend if you are unable to go.
6) The Trolley of Terror is rated 'R' for adult subject matter.
7) Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the Trolley. Any person appearing inebriated will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
2016 Trolley of Terror Tour Dates
Friday, October 21 @ 6:30 PM
Friday, October 21 @ 9:00 PM
Saturday, October 22 @ 6:30 PM
Saturday, October 22 @ 9:00 PM
Friday, October 28 @ 6:30 PM
Friday, October 28 @ 9:00 PM
Saturday, October 29 @ 6:30 PM
Saturday, October 29 @ 9:00 PM
Availability for this special attraction is limited to 34 passengers per tour. Buy your tickets early to guarantee your seat. The Trolley of Terror is an open-air experience; please dress appropriately.
TROLLEY OF TERROR PRESS:
NOTE: The Trolley of Terror is rated R for adult subject matter. Bring children at your own discretion. The Trolley of Terror will only be cancelled if the roads are dangerous and not drivable (snow-packed, icy, etc). Tours will not be cancelled for cold weather. Please dress appropriately.
Please contact us for more information and for sponsorship opportunities.