***The 2013 Trolley Season has ended. Join us this post-season for the BaD Tour in November and the Trolley of Lights in December***
Welcome esteemed guests of Hotel Albuquerque! You have made an excellent choice; you are sure to enjoy a rich, authentic, cultural experience in the heart of historic Old Town. Now, after you have checked in to the hotel (Trolley Guys Tip: be sure to try a bizcochito or two from the front desk) and made yourselves comfortable, delight in knowing that one of the top attractions in Albuquerque is a short walk from the front door of Hotel Albuquerque! (Check out the detailed directions at the very bottom of this page).
ABQ TROLLEY CO.
ABQ TROLLEY CO.
We are ABQ Trolley Co. - The best first thing to do in Albuquerque. We invite you to join us on our 85 minute Best of ABQ city tour on board a completely-custom, uniquely-Albuquerque, open-air Trolley. We have the only trolley in the world covered in stucco!
BEST OF ABQ CITY TOUR
Enjoy all that Albuquerque has to offer with a comprehensive tour that includes: Old Town, Museum Row (The Albuquerque Museum of Art & History, NM Museum of Natural History & Science, Explora), Downtown, East Downtown (EDo), Historic Route 66, Central Avenue, Nob Hill, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque sports stadiums (Albuquerque Veloport, University Stadium, Isotopes Park, The Pit), the historic Barelas Neighborhood, National Hispanic Cultural Center, Barelas Railyards, Rio Grande Zoo, Albuquerque Aquarium, Botanic Garden, Tingley Beach and more. Click here for more details on the Best of ABQ city tour.
Trolley riders now receive discounts and incentives from Trolley-Friendly businesses all over Albuquerque!
Tickets are available online and at the trolley boarding point: (208 San Felipe NW 87104) and also in Old Town at Old Town Emporium (204 San Felipe St. NW - southeast side of Old Town Plaza). We highly recommend purchasing tickets online to guarantee your front-row seat to the best of ABQ!
- Download a PDF of the current month's tour calendar: N/A
Ticket prices include all applicable sales tax.
Children (12 and under).....$12
Students (with ID)..............$23
By purchasing tickets you agree to abide by ABQ Trolley Co.'s General Information & Policies
DIRECTIONS FROM HOTEL ALBUQUERQUE
1. Exit the Hotel past the front desk area (you know, that place where you checked in with those friendly, smiling hosts).
2. Hang a left (south) and make your way over to the historic Old Town Plaza (aim for the San Felipe de Neri Church).
3. We are located at 208 San Felipe NW (SE of the church and directly east of the plaza gazebo). We park curbside about 20-30 minutes before each tour. Look for a trolley covered in stucco; you can't miss us!
4. If you did miss us, check in with the nice folks at the Visitor Information Center (follow the sign at Plaza Don Luis - the Info Center is located just underneath the stairs).
See you on board!